Date(s) - 21/04/2017
10:00 am - 12:15 pm
What You Will Learn
- How to make and knead egg-based pasta dough
- Use traditional pasta machines to roll and cut pasta
- How to use selected vegetables to make colourful fettuccini, including vegan options
What You Get
- Morning tea, including real coffee and home-baked goodies
- Fettuccini to take home to cook on the day or dry or freeze for future use
- Handout covering the techniques covered in the workshop
- A demonstration and tasting of cooking some pasta pre-prepared and frozen so that you understand how to do it yourselves.
Learn how to make pasta like an Italian! Artisan means made from scratch and using age-old techniques, we make a classic egg pasta, to be transformed into delicious fettuccini. Then, using the basic pasta-making technique, we incorporate colourful herbs and vegetables to make fettuccini in a variety of colours. You can also opt to make your fettuccini suitable for vegans. Your pasta will be ready to take home to cook for a lovely meal. Instructions on how to dry the pasta or freeze it for future use will be given. Easy sauce recipes will also be discussed. This workshop is fully hands-on. (Sorry – not suitable for people with a gluten intolerance).
Looking for more males, you are in demand. Come join this hands-on experience making pasta, have a laugh and learn new skills.
To express your interest, please put your name down.
Bookings are closed for this event.